Monday 2 January 2012

Day 2 - Puddles in the Rain

Pin It

Today has consisted of doing almost bugger all due to the fact it is bank holiday Monday and the weather outside has been less than inviting. Windy, rainy and even hailstones sums up todays weather. So after picking up the madra from kennels, I began thinking about what I could do for todays picture. I had one idea but scrapped that in favour of something that depicted the day. So I stepped outside the house with camera in hand and found a nice puddle at the corner of the house with some street light reflecting in the water. It was still raining at this stage so what I've managed to capture is, in my opinion, a nice abstract picture of reflecting street lights being rippled in the water by the falling rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment