Wednesday 25 January 2012

Day 25 - The first of many!

Pin It
So today I learnt where the black and white setting on my camera is with a little help from the hubby. Not very interesting or exciting but still necessary if I plan to do a set time period during this project dedicated to shooting in black and white only. You may ask why bother when you can easily convert in Lightroom. Well, as already mentioned, my research for this project lead to discovering a photographer who's eye developed hugely by shooting in black and white only for a month. So that's what I intend to do and for this I needed to learn how to change the setting on my camera. Today's picture is the first one I've ever taken using the black and white setting on my camera itself. You learn something new every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment