Wednesday 4 January 2012

Day 4 - A little light reading?

Pin It





I have my Kindle just over a year and to put it simply, I Love it. I had resisted for a while, thinking I'd miss the feel of a book and turning pages but alas no more! That > button is an easy and loveable substitute. I thought I'd take a look to see how many books I've read this year and, although the number didn't seem as many as I thought (18), I had to remember that I've read the "A Song of Ice and Fire" series currently published and with the 5 books averaging 845 pages I think I've done alright. It's a hell of alot more books than I'd read in the two years previous put together. Plus I've started reading some classics by Austin and the Brontes that I have never read before because they are not covered by the Irish Leaving Certificate school exams. I look forward to another year of having my Kindle firmly installed as a third arm...

No comments:

Post a Comment