Saturday 21 January 2012

Day 21 - Cooking up a storm.

Pin It
George Bernard Shaw once said: "There is no love sincerer than the love of food". My love of food probably stems from the fact I'm the daughter of a chef. I gain more pleasure out of creating a wonderful dish than eating it. That said I never pass up a plate of gorgeous looking and smelling food! I'm always keen to learn new and exciting dishes for every meal of the day and have a guinea pig more than happy to give his verdict on each and every one of them. The only pitfall is if he loves it, I'm then charged with making it on a more regular basis!

1 comment:

  1. Amen, Sista! I love to make concoctions for the lads but once I've spent 2 hours preparing (& picking at) it. I'm not so keen to scoff it.

    Great post x

    ReplyDelete