Sunday 15 January 2012

Day 15 - Buds

Pin It
My rose tree in the garden is like Dr. Jekell and Mr. Hyde at the moment. Two branches are still green with full leaves on them, while the rest are brown and only starting to get buds on them as todays picture shows you. With the higher than average temperatures we've been having this winter I think the poor plants are so confused they don't know whether they're coming or going. I even had roses bloom in December! I'm hoping things will settle down and that I'll get roses blooming during the summer. And hopefully, if the weather permits, I'll be out in the garden early enough this year to get some planting done. If nothing else, the thought of having other subjects to photograph will spur me on to take more interest in the garden this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment