Thursday 26 January 2012

Day 26 - Flying..........

Pin It
......away. That's what I love doing. I love boarding a plane knowing I'm going somewhere nice, even if it is just across the Irish sea to visit family. I've been flying on planes since before I was born and it is most definitely my preferred method of travel. So far we have 4 trips already booked involving a flight, with another in the planning stages for this years holidays/weekends away. Many of them have either been centered around relaxation for the two of us, or for photographic possibilities. Flying isn't my other halfs favourite pasttime and it doesn't help that I sleep for most of the flight, be it 45 minutes or 4 hours. However, they will hopefully bring some exciting pictures for this project this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment