Tuesday 20 March 2012

Day 80 - Close Shaves?

Pin It
Walking the madra tonight I went down the lanes around the house and on one corner came across a pile of wood shavings, right outside someones garage. Firstly, I'm intrigued to know what they're at as I did woodwork for my Junior Certificate and was top of the class. I only gave it up because it was in the same time slot as chemistry for my Leaving Certificate and couldn't be in two places at once. Secondly, and more importantly, what lazy so-and-so simply brushes a whole load of wood shavings out of their garage and onto what is effectively public highway??!! There is one word for that........... littering, and I'm sure it's against the law. Would it have been so difficult to brush the pile onto a pan and brush and stick it into your bin? However, I'll stop complaining there as it made for a texture-based picture for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment