Monday 5 March 2012

Day 65 - Decisions, decisions!

Pin It
We were given our brief for our main project for our course last week and I'm torn between two things, industrial or nature black and white abstract themes. Industrial might be ok as there are lots of "stuff" around work that would fit quite nicely into that theme and they may lend themselves well to black and white. However, although breaks and before/after work means I'd get plenty of time to get shots for the project I'm not sure how 'abstract' some of the things might be. On the other hand I could potentially do nature as the Black Beast needs to be walked and with the evenings being a bit brighter now, we can wander around the park, her with her ball and me with the lead on one arm while holding the camera between two hands. With that theme, though, it might only really work with my macro lens so I can get in close to things and I'm not too sure if I want to do a main project based solely on the use of my macro lens. Decisions, decisions..............

No comments:

Post a Comment